EditProz is the number one academic editing service nationally for a reason. We employ certified APA editors, and provide complete dissertation help and mentoring. We make it a priority to provide 100% client satisfaction and all our students’ matriculate. EditProz is based in the United States and is the ONLY editing service to use only doctoral scholars. EditProz is a partnership of scholars, who are all teaching professionals and it is this firm’s mission to help students through the process of dissertation at affordable prices, in fact, we intentionally price our services lower than our competitors.
We specialize in editing all academic citation styles, APA 6th and 7th edition, MLA, Chicago/Turabian. Additionally, we have a statistics department to help with methodology design and data analysis and offer one-on-one mentoring through the entire process of dissertation from prospectus through the final defense PowerPoint.
When we edit your document, we take specific care to review for content, grammar, punctuation, headings in-text citation, and reference citations. We offer the design of ancillary pages as an optional service.
When you are deciding whom to have edit your manuscript, make certain you follow these guidelines:
1. Hire only doctoral scholars to edit your document and make certain they are certified in the citation style you have used to write your manuscript.
2. Make certain the editor is based in the United States, many are foreign-based, and they often operate from dubious locations like coffee shops or the back rooms of dry-cleaners.
3. Call and speak with your editor, make certain they know what they are talking about and are someone with whom you would like to work
4. Make certain your editor will complete the edit when they say they will and that they are available and will work one-on-one with you throughout the process
5. Price- if they charge more than $3-$4 per page, they are not concerned about helping students.
If you have questions or need additional information, please give us a call at 877-291-1849 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.