Methodology And Data Analysis
EditProz employs ONLY doctoral scholars in statistics. Rest assured your methodology design, testing development, survey/questionnaire design, and summary of findings will be accurate and complete, guaranteed. EditProz utilizes SPSS and NVivo software, so whether your project is qualitative, quantitative, or mixed method, EditProz has the knowledge and ability to help you today!
Our doctoral scholars in statistics specialize in being accessible to the student, assisting you with your methodology design, testing development, and statistical analyses from inception to preparation for the final defense. Some of the tests we can run include: T-test, Paired t-test, Chi-square test, ANOVA, ANCOVA, MANOVA, Repeated Measures ANOVA, Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Power Analysis, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression Correlation, and Mann-Whitney test. Our doctoral level statisticians will work with you work with you one-on-one whether you require a quantitative, qualitative, phenomenological, or mixed-methods design and will provide a summary and explanation so that you completely understand your data and are prepared to defend your dissertation. EditProz provides all graphs, tables, and charts necessary at no extra charge.
Statistical Analysis Service Includes:
- Planning and preparation consultation
- Developing hypotheses, statistical methods, appropriate analytic techniques, and sample size (justification) for dissertation proposals
- Reviewing methodologies, survey instrumentation
- Data import and formatting
- Statistical analysis of data, including summaries inclusive of all necessary tables, figures, and graphs
- Utilizing statistical software packages, including SPSS, SAS, STATA, NVivo, and more.
- Consultation on interpretation and statistical process
- Assistance with preparing for your requisite defense
Reviewing and interpreting committee feedback? A doctoral statistician from EditProz can save you significant time, data error. Have Questions? Call us at: 877-291-1849 and talk to a statistics expert today!
Individualized instruction and consultation. You will work one-on-one with a professor.
Cost: Save time, effort, and money
When you work with our professors, their guidance will prevent errors and multiple re-writes. We also have the lowest prices.
The Academic Editor stands behind its services 100%.
The Academic Editor only employs doctoral scholars who are teaching professionals. So rest assured your work will be representative of a top scholarly product.
The Professional Choice for Dissertation and Thesis Assistance.